Generic Normal Abilities
– Pull the spirit of a friendly target within 40 yards directly in front of you, moving the person along with it. Only usable once per encounter.
– 50% chance to remove the most recently applied magic or disease effect from all targets in an area of 10 yard radius.
– For three rounds, sing a song of hope, restoring 4 AP per round to all allies in 40 yards. Only usable once per day.
– Spend 2 rounds calling down as much holy energy as you can stand to bring a recently deceased ally back to life. Does not work if the target has been dead for more than a few minutes. Cannot be used in combat.
– Delve into a being’s brain, getting a mostly clear picture of what they can currently see. Target must be visible and within 40 yards, cannot be used in combat.
Specialty-Based Normal Abilities
– Smite an enemy for Stam*2 Holy damage.
– Heal a friendly target and yourself for Stam*0.5. Only usable 3 times per encounter.
– Reduces damage taken by 50% while active. Lasts three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Heal an ally for Stam*0.2.
– Place a knot of holy energy around an ally, healing them for Stam*0.2 when they get hit. When this goes off, it moves to a random ally within 20 yards. Only usable three times per encounter.
– A spirit watches over a friendly target for three rounds, increasing the healing received by that target by 100%. In addition, the spirit will sacrifice itself to save the ally if the ally would die, instead healing the ally to 50% health. Only usable once per encounter.
– Blast the target’s mind with a wave of Shadow for Tact*2 damage. Generates one Shadow Orb.
– Causes an explosion of Shadow around an person within 40 yards to hit all enemies within 10 yards for Tact*2 per round for three rounds. This must be channeled each round. Grants a Shadow Orb for each target hit. Only usable three times per encounter.
– You disperse into pure Shadow energy, reducing all damage taken by 90%. You are unable to attack or cast spells, but you regenerate 1 AP per round. Lasts three rounds. Dispersion can be cast while [incapacitated], [feared] or [silenced]. Clears all snare and movement impairing effects when cast, and makes you immune to them while dispersed. Only usable once per encounter.
– Reduce the mana cost of your next special attack by 100% and become immune to [silence], [interrupt], [incapacitate], and [dispel] effects. Can be cast while [incapacitated]. Can be used once per encounter.
– Draws on the soul of a friendly target to shield them for up to Stam damage. Once this amount of total damage is done, the shield fails. New shields overwrite older ones. Costs 1 AP.
– Launches a volley of Holy light at a target. The first volley is instant, with the second volley hitting before the end of the round and requiring a cast time. To an enemy, Penance does Stam damage on each burst. To an ally, Penance heals for Stam*0.3 on each burst. Costs 2 AP.
– Infuse a target with power, allowing them to increase the damage modifier by one and halve the mana cost of the next special attack (rounded up). Costs 3 AP.
– Launches a Holy bolt at the target that grows in power as it travels, which causes Stam*4 damage to an enemy or Stam*4 healing to an ally. This effect can bounce from allies to other allies, or from enemies to other enemies. Each time it bounces it will split into 2 bolts doing half the effect, preferring farther away targets, and never hitting the same target twice. Cascade can bounce up to 3 times (last hit does Stam*0.5). Costs 4 AP.
– Summons a barrier of Holy light that encloses a sphere with 10 yard radius on a location, reducing the damage taken by anything inside by 25% and making them immune to [silence] and [interrupt] effects. Costs 5 AP.
– Upon death, the Priest becomes the Spirit of Redemption for 15 sec. The Spirit of Redemption cannot move, attack, be attacked, or be targeted by any spells or effects. While in this form the Priest can cast any healing spell free of cost. When the effect ends, the Priest dies. Only usable once per encounter.
– Heals the target for Pow*0.1 HP every round for three rounds. Only one Renew can be on a target at a time. Costs 1 AP.
– Chastise an enemy, doing Pow*2 damage and [disorienting] them for a round. Costs 2 AP.
– Heals up to five allies, including yourself, for Pow*0.3 within 40 yards. Prioritizes the allies with the lowest HP. Costs 3 AP.
– Summons a Holy Lightwell, where allies within 10 yards of it can draw upon the Light within to heal themselves for Pow*3 damage. Has 6 charges. Costs 4 AP.
– Creates a ring of Holy energy around you that quickly expands and grows in power, up to 30 yds away. Deals Pow Holy damage to enemies, and Pow*1/2/3 healing to allies, depending on distance (0-10 yds, 10-20 yds, 20-30 yds, respectively). Costs 5 AP.
Consume up to four Shadow Orbs to make any special attack modifier increase by 0.5 per orb.
– Places a ward against [fear] on all allies within 40 yards and increases their HP by Tact/2 for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– A word of darkness that causes Tact Shadow damage instantly and does Tact/2 damage each round for the next 3 rounds. Costs 1 AP.
– The caster lets out a psychic scream, causing 5 enemies within 10 yards to flee for 1 round per Shadow Orb. Damage caused has a 50% chance to interrupt the effect. Costs 2 AP.
– Cause Tact*1.5 Shadow damage per round for three rounds, also restoring 1 AP each round. If Vampiric Touch is removed before it is done, both the priest and the person who removed it lose 5 AP. Costs 3 AP.
– Deals Tact Shadow damage per Shadow Orb instantly and heals the priest for Tact *0.2 per Shadow Orb. Grants a Shadow Orb. Costs 4 AP.
– A word of dark binding that demands Death. Does Tact*6 damage + Tact damage per Shadow Orb, but does half the priest’s health in damage to the priest if the enemy does not die. Grants a Shadow Orb. Costs 5 AP.
A – Atonement – Any Holy damage you do also heals the ally with the lowest health for 1/4 the damage amount.
B – Evangelism – When you use Penance or Smite, you have a 30% chance to gain 2 AP.
C – Body and Soul – When you use Leap of Faith or Power Word: Shield, your target gains [speed] for a round.
D – Divine Aegis – A critical heal on a target places a divine aegis on them, absorbing the amount healed.
A – Meditation – Gain 1 AP per round.
B – Divine Insight – Allows your Prayer of Mending to intelligently choose allies to move to.
C – Rapid Renewal – Gives your Renew a 30% chance to act twice per round.
D – Echo of Light – Any heal has a 50% chance to do the same to the ally with the lowest health.
A – Psychic Horror – Your can choose if you want Psychic Scream to instead affect one target. After this effect is over, that target drops their weapon for a round.
B – Void Tendrils – Shadow tendrils creep up around the feet of any enemy suffering from Shadow Word: Pain, [slowing] them for the duration of the effect.
C – Vampiric Embrace – All shadow damage you do heals all your allies for 1/4 of the damage dealt per round.
D – Shadowform – You become one with the Shadow, increasing your damaging spells’ critical strike chance by 20%, but reducing the healing you take by 50%.