Generic Normal Abilities
– Kick an opponent down, interrupting a spell cast and [incapacitating] them for a round. Only usable once per encounter.
– Sneak up on an opponent and [incapacitate] them for 10 rounds. Any damage taken will snap them out of it. Must be stealthed.
– Create a cloud of thick smoke in a 10 yard radius for 3 rounds. Nobody can see into or out of the smoke cloud. Only usable once per day.
– At the beginning of the round, the rogue must declare if in stealth mode or not. If so, enemy targets cannot see the rogue unless they are within 5 feet in front of the enemy.
– All rogues possess deft hands and have spent time practicing on a lockbox. Most mechanical locks can be easily opened by any rogue worth his salt. Cannot be used in combat.
Specialty-Based Normal Abilites
– Attack with both weapons, doing Stam*2.5 damage.
– Your next three attacks apply poison on any target hit, doing Stam Poison damage per round for the rest of the encounter. Only usable three times per encounter. This does stack.
– Gain [speed] for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– A wicked attack that does Pow*2 damage and leaves the target [weakened].
– Your next three attacks hit 2 other nearby opponents for 50% damage. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Instantly removes all harmful magic on yourself and resist the next spell cast on you. You also take 25% less damage for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Deliver a well-placed blow, doing Tact/2 damage and causing the target to bleed profusely, doing an additional Tact-Tact*4 damage.
– Your next three attacks do 100% more damage. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Vanish from sight, entering an improved stealth, where you cannot be detected for the first round after vanishing. Also breaks any movement impairment you may have. Only usable once per encounter.
– Increase your chance to dodge by 100% for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Apply a poison coating to your weapons. This coating will last until removed. Costs 1 AP.
- Crippling Poison – Non-lethal, but has a 50% chance on attack to [slow] the target for two rounds.
- Leeching Poison – Causes you to heal yourself for 1% of the damage you do for a minimum of 1 HP.
- Mind-numbing Poison – Non-lethal, but causes spells to take an extra round to cast after poisoning a target.
- Paralytic Poison – Non-lethal, but [incapacitates] the target for a round after 5 rounds of continuous poisoning.
- Wounding Poison – Non-lethal, but does not allow blood to coagulate, reducing healing done to a target by 50%.
– After doing Stam*10 damage in a row, spend an action recovering strength, healing yourself for 4 HP. Costs 2 AP.
– Gouge an enemies eyes, doing Stam damage and [incapacitating] them for three rounds. Requires you to be in front of the target. Costs 3 AP.
– Throw sand and broken glass in an enemy’s eyes, doing Stam/2 damage and causing them to be [disoriented] for three rounds. Requires you to be in front of the target. Costs 4 AP.
– Step through the shadows from enemy to enemy within 10 yards and attack 2 enemies per round with both weapons, doing Stam*2 damage each. Cannot hit stealthed or invisible targets, and can hit one enemy with both attacks if there is only one. Costs 5 AP.
– Any attack that brings you below 10% of your health keeps you at 10%, and you take 75% less damage for a round. Only usable once per encounter.
– Perform a quick attack with your off hand weapon, doing Pow*2 damage and [slowing] the target for a round (main hand gets extra auto attack). Costs 1 AP.
– A low blow that does Pow*2 damage and [incapacitates] the target for a round. Costs 2 AP.
– Surprise an enemy with two weapons buried in their back and/or skull, doing Tact*5 damage. Requires you to be stealthed and behind the target. Costs 3 AP.
– For the next three rounds, you will auto attack in addition to any other action you take. Costs 4 AP.
– Unleash your hidden armory, flinging knives everywhere around you in melee range, doing Pow*4 damage to all targets. Costs 5 AP.
– Take 50% less damage from area effects and 25% less damage from anything else for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Thrust your weapon into the opponent’s spine, doing Tact*3 damage. Requires you to be behind the target. Costs 1 AP.
– Strangle an enemy with a thick cord, doing Tact damage and silencing them for 3 rounds. Requires you to be stealthed and behind the target. Costs 2 AP.
– Plant a weapon directly into the target’s kidney, doing Tact*4 damage and [incapacitating] them for a round. Requires you to be stealthed and behind the target. Costs 3 AP.
– Throw a knife directly at the target’s throat, doing Tact*2 damage and causing them to be [silenced] for two rounds. Costs 4 AP.
– For the next three rounds, become one with the shadows, obscuring your form, making you impossible to hit or see and allowing you to do anything that would normally require stealth. Also allows you to step through the shadows from one enemy to another within 40 yards one time. Costs 5 AP.
A – Prey on the Weak – Any [incapacitated] or [disoriented] target increases your damage modifier by one.
B – Detect Traps – As a highly skilled assassin, you will find almost any trap or defense before setting it off.
C – Vendetta – Any target you’ve been hit by has a 10% chance to take damage equal to the damage dealt to you.
D – Executioner – Once a target is below 20% health, you do twice as much damage.
A – Tricks of the Trade – 50% of all damage seems like it’s coming from the ally nearest you.
B – Dirty Fighter – An [incapacitated] target takes double damage from you.
C – Ambidexterity – Your off hand weapon hits just as hard as your main hand weapon.
D – Adrenaline Rush – After taking damage over Stam, get a free action.
A – Blindside – After your first attack on an enemy after breaking stealth, you have a 50% chance to get another action.
B – Find Weakness – If breaking stealth on your own terms, you have a 20% chance to increase your damage modifiers by one on a target for an encounter.
C – Subterfuge – After breaking stealth, you can still perform actions that require stealth for another round.
D – Honor Among Thieves – Whenever any of your allies critically strikes, you have a 25% chance to do so on your next attack.