Generic Normal Abilities
– The spirits of nature come to your rescue, resurrecting you if you die. If you have been dead for more than a few minutes or die twice in a row, they move on to other things. Only usable once per encounter.
– Instantly turn into a spectral wolf, gaining [speed]. You can only move and jump while in Ghost Wolf, but you can transform back at any time.
– Inspire everyone to perform better and cause everyone to gain an extra normal attack per round for five rounds. Only usable once per day.
– Return a spirit to a dead body after 2 rounds. Does not work if the target has been dead for more than a few minutes. Cannot be used in combat.
All shamans have a number of totems to choose from (see Totems).
Specialty-Based Normal Abilities
– Heal an ally for Stam*0.2.
– Heal an ally for Stam*0.4. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Surround yourself with globes of water, with each globe absorbing Stam damage and restoring 2 AP every time you get hit. Has three charges. Only usable once per encounter.
– Cast a bolt of elemental lightning at an enemy that does Pow*2 Nature damage. Can be cast while moving.
– Call down a bolt of lightning directly in front of you, doing Pow*3 Nature damage to anyone in melee range and knocking them back 20 yards. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Surround yourself with globes of lightning, with each globe absorbing Pow damage and retaliating for Pow*2 Nature damage every time you get hit. Has three charges. Only usable once per encounter.
– A strike imbued with all elements of nature which does Tact*2.5 damage.
– Does Tact Fire damage to all enemies in melee range. Ignites your Flame Shock on any of these targets, doing an additional Tact*2 damage. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Summon an earth totem at your side that absorbs Tact*3 damage the first round, Tact*2 the second, and Tact the third. Lasts three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– A blow that would otherwise kill you brings you to 20% health, and you seem much less threatening. Only usable once per encounter.
– Remove the most recently applied magic or curse effect on a target. Costs 1 AP.
– Heal a target and the 3 people nearest that person for Stam*0.3. The ancients will choose the 3 most injured people to heal. Costs 2 AP.
– Surround a target with globes of earth, where each globe absorbs Stam damage and heals the target for Stam
*0.2 each time the target is hit. Has three charges. Costs 3 AP.
– Call forth healing rains that blanket an area with radius 10 yards, healing all allies standing in it for Stam*0.2 per round for three rounds. Costs 4 AP.
– Summons a spiritual totem that links everyone’s spirit for three rounds which reduces damage taken by allies within 40 yards by 50% and distributes all damage taken evenly among everyone such that each player ends up with the same percentage of their maximum health. Costs 5 AP.
– Seek haven by partially shifting into the elemental planes for a round, reducing damage taken by 50%. Only usable once per encounter.
– Hurl molten lava at a target, doing Pow*3 Fire damage. If the target has already taken Fire damage, Lava Burst has a 50% chance to be a critical strike. Costs 1 AP.
– Hurls potent lightning at a target, dealing Pow*4 Nature damage, then jumping to three additional nearby enemies (within 5 yards). Each jump reduces damage modifier by 1. Costs 2 AP.
– Cause an area of earth with a 10 yard radius to tremble and break, doing Pow damage per round for three rounds. Also has a 20% chance to [incapacitate] targets in the area for a round. Costs 3 AP.
– Transform a target into a frog. The target can move and jump, but cannot otherwise act. Damage done to the hexed target has a 33% chance to break the effect. Lasts 5 rounds. Costs 4 AP.
– Surrender your physical form to the power of the elements, transforming into a being of raw elemental energy for 6 rounds. Lava Burst has no mana cost and always critically strikes. Chain Lightning does not lose potency when jumping to other enemies. Costs 5 AP.
– Reduce all damage taken by 20% and causes all abilities to consume no mana for three rounds. Usable while [incapacitated]. Only usable once per encounter.
– Imbue your weapons with a particular element. Costs 1 AP.
- Flametongue Weapon – Imbue your weapons with the rage of Fire, doing an additional Tact Fire damage every time you hit with them.
- Frostbrand Weapon – Imbue your weapons with the endurance of Frost, doing an additional Tact/2 Frost damage and [slowing] an enemy for a round every time you hit with them.
- Maelstrom Weapon – Imbue your weapons with the intensity of Water, giving you a 17% chance to allow your next special attack to cost no mana.
- Rockbiter Weapon – Imbue your weapons with the fury of the Earth, causing you to take 10% less damage, but increasing how threatening you are.
- Windfury Weapon – Imbue your weapons with the guile of Wind, giving each attack a 20% chance of triggering three extra auto attacks.
– Shock an enemy with a jolt of elemental energy. Costs 2 AP.
- Earth Shock – Slam the target with concussive force, doing Tact damage and [weakening] the target for a round.
- Flame Shock – Sear the target with fire, causing Tact Fire damage and Tact/2 damage for three rounds afterward. Does not stack.
- Frost Shock – Blast the target with frost, doing Tact Frost damage and [slowing] the target for a round.
- Wind Shock – Buffet the target with wind, breaking their concentration to [interrupt] them.
– Charge your off hand weapon with lava, doing Tact*2 Fire damage to a target (Tact*3 if using Flametongue). If Flame Shock is on this target, this spreads it to another target in melee range. Costs 3 AP.
– Bring the storm and attack with both weapons at the same time, doing Tact*3 Nature damage and making your next attack be a guaranteed critical strike. Costs 4 AP.
– Summons two spirit wolves to aid you in battle. The wolves do Tact/2 damage per round, are immune to movement impairing effects, and heal you for Tact*0.1HP on every successful attack. Costs 5 AP.
Only one of each type can be placed at a time. Placing totems replaces your normal action. You can also use a normal action to gather up all totems.
– Pulses every round, shaking the ground and breaking any [fear], [charm], or [sleep] effects within 20 yards. Can be placed while under any such effect.
– Redirects one harmful spell on the nearest ally into the totem, destroying it.
– 25% chance to summon a stubborn, rumbling earth elemental to protect you and your allies for 5 rounds. The elemental does KS/2 damage per round if it attacks a target.
– Pulses every round and does Tact/2 Fire damage to all enemies within 20 yards. Lasts three rounds.
– Pulses every round and does Tact Fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards. Lasts three rounds.
– 25% chance to summon an irritable, destructive fire elemental to burn your enemies for 5 rounds. The elemental does KS Fire damage per round (KS*2 if in melee range of its target).
– Gives all allies within 20 yards a 5% chance to duplicate their normal action.
– Gives all allies within 20 yards immunity to movement impairing effects and allows them to walk on water.
– Gathers electrical energy from the surrounding air and has a 50% chance after one round to stun a target within 10 yards of the totem for a round.
– Pulses every four rounds, healing the lowest three allies for Stam*0.2 HP.
– Pulses every four rounds, giving 2 AP to the three allies with the lowest AP.
– Heals an ally of your choice for Stam*0.1 HP per round.
A – Tidal Wave – Increases the potency of all water totems by 100%.
B – Ancestral Guidance – Allows you to move while casting non-instant spells.
C – Ancestral Awakening – A critical heal will also heal the lowest ally for the same amount.
D – Deep Healing – Allies below 20% health take twice as much healing.
A – Burning Wrath – Increases the potency of all fire totems by 100%.
B – Lava Surge – 10% chance to make Lava Burst instant.
C – Elemental Fury – Your critical strikes hit twice as hard.
D – Elemental Overload – 50% chance when casting Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, or Lava Burst to replicate the spell at half damage.
A – Unleashed Fury – Increases the potency of all totems by 100%.
B – Spirit Walk – While Feral Spirit is active, you are immune to movement impairing effects.
C – Totemic Projection – Relocates your totems to any visible location.
D – Elemental Favor – You have gained the favor of one of the four elements and do twice as much damage with that one.