Generic Normal Abilities
– Create a soulwell holding the crystallized remains of a life, allowing all members of your party to draw from it. Consuming one of these Healthstones will heal the person for 5 HP. Only usable once per encounter.
– Create a demonic gateway between two locations. Stepping into the gateway causes any party member to be instantly transported to the other gateway. Has 5 charges. The portal generates a new charge every round.
– When cast on living party or raid members, the soul of the target is stored and they will be able to resurrect upon death. If cast on a dead target, they are instantly resurrected. Targets resurrect with 60% health and 20% mana. Only usable once per day.
– Enter a ritual with 2 allies, allowing you to summon a physical person that you all know to your location after some time. Cannot be used in combat.
Specialty-Based Normal Abilites
– Sends a shadowy bolt at the enemy, doing Stam*2 Shadow damage.
– Steal Stam health from a target (Shadow) for three rounds, redirecting Stam*0.2 HP to yourself. This must be channeled. Only usable 3 times per encounter.
– Reduces damage taken by 20% while active and increases health and healing received by 20%. Lasts three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Burn an enemy with Fel fire, doing Pow*2.5 Fire damage and generating Burning Embers. A Burning Ember can be used to reduce the AP cost of a spell by 1. You start every encounter with 1 and you may accumulate up to 4 at one time.
– Mark an enemy. Any single target spells you do against any other enemy will also hit the marked enemy. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Reduce all damage taken by 50% and make yourself immune to [silence] and [interrupt] effects for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Shadowy energy slowly destroys an enemy, doing Tact/2 Shadow damage each round for 3 rounds. If this is removed before it finishes, the remover takes Tact*4 Shadow damage.
– Embeds a demon seed in an enemy, causing Tact Shadow damage per round for three rounds. If the enemy takes a total of Tact*4 damage from all sources or dies over the duration, the Seed explodes, causing Tact*2 Shadow damage to all enemies within 10 yards of the inflicted enemy. Not stackable on one enemy. Only usable three times per encounter.
– Any damage over time spells you have on your enemies will heal you for Tact*0.1 HP when they do damage for the next three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– If your summoned demon dies, your next summon will be instant. Can be used once per encounter.
– Forcefully request that a demon join this plane of existence to do your bidding. See Demons. Costs 1 AP.
– Unleash thousands of insect sized demons on a target, [interrupting] it and [silencing] it for 3 rounds Costs 2 AP.
– Ignite yourself, doing Stam*0.1 damage to you and Stam*3 to everything in melee range for three rounds. Must be channeled. Costs 3 AP.
– Drains the life of all enemies within 20 yards of the warlock, doing Stam*2 damage per round to each enemy and healing you for Stam*0.2 per round. Lasts three rounds and must be channeled. Costs 4 AP.
– Temporarily (hopefully) transform into a demonic being, increasing health and mana by 100% and increasing the damage modifiers of all abilities by one. Your melee auto attacks now do KS damage. Lasts 6 rounds. Costs 5 AP.
– Absorbs all Holy and Shadow damage for three rounds. Only usable once per encounter.
– Consume a Burning Ember to deal Pow*3 Fire damage and [slow] the target for a round. Costs 1 AP.
– Burn the enemy’s soul, doing Pow*2 Fire damage. Soul Fire hits the target under any and all circumstances. Costs 2 AP.
– Call down a fiery rain of destruction within 40 yards to obliterate enemies in an area of radius 10 yards, doing Pow*2.5 Fire damage per round for 3 rounds. Costs 3 AP.
– Unleash some type of demonic energy (Fire or Shadow) to do Pow – Pow*3 damage. Chaos Bolt is always a critical strike and ignores any resistance. Costs 4 AP.
– Create a fire tornado 5 yards across that moves randomly from a spot within 40 yards over 3 rounds (5 yards per round), doing Pow*5 Fire damage to anything caught in its way. Costs 5 AP.
– Consume part of the target’s soul, unlocking a hidden power in some of your spells. Only usable once per encounter.
- Curse – Makes a curse afflict all enemies in a 15 yard radius of the target.
- Seed of Corruption – Seed of Corruption also Corrupts all enemies it hits, [disorienting] them for a round.
- Soul Swap – Allows you to apply a Curse, Unstable Affliction, and Haunt even if you don’t currently have them on a target.
– Strikes [fear] into an enemy, causing it to flee for 3 rounds. Costs 1 AP.
– Place a curse on an enemy target. There can only be one curse per target. Costs 2 AP.
- Agony – Has a 20% chance to deal Shadow damage per round. Damage modifier increases each time it goes off until it does damage 4 times, starting at Tact damage.
- Doom – Does Tact*6 Shadow damage after 6 rounds. Has a 10% chance to summon a Doomguard to clean up whatever’s left after it fires.
- Elemental – Increases damage modifiers for magic damage by 1.
- Enfeeblement – Binds the target with demonic energy, [weakening] them for three rounds.
- Exhaustion – [Slows] a target for three rounds.
– Send a ghostly soul into a target to do Tact Shadow damage and increase all shadow damage done to the target, increasing the damage modifier by 1. Costs 3 AP.
– Deal Tact Shadow damage and remove all damage over time effects from a target, bringing the enemy’s soul under your control. You can then swap souls with any other enemy within in the next three rounds to reapply the same damage over time effects with a new duration. If you don’t swap within the time limit, the soul breaks free. Costs 4 AP.
– Drains the soul of the target, causing Tact*2.5 Shadow damage per round for 3 rounds. If the target is at or below 20% health when Drain Soul deals damage, it deals 100% additional damage and refreshes the duration of all of your other periodic Affliction damage effects. Costs 5 AP.
A – Dark Pact – Your demon takes half the damage you take instead of you at half of what it would hit you for.
B – Molten Core – You take half as much damage from Hellfire.
C – Dark Soul: Knowledge – Your soul is empowered with demonic knowledge, giving you 10% more critical chance while in Metamorphosis.
D – Archimonde’s Vengeance – Enemies who attack you suffer the same amount of damage they do to you.
A – Backdraft – Conflagrate generates a Burning Ember.
B – Aftermath – Rain of Fire [incapacitates] enemies hit by it during the third round and has a 25% chance to generate a Burning Ember for each enemy hit.
C – Dark Soul: Instability – Infuses your soul with instability, increasing your critical strike chance by 20%, but reducing your chance to hit by 10%.
D – Mannoroth’s Fury – Increases the area of your area of effect spells by 500%.
A – Blood Fear – Turns Fear into an instant spell.
B – Nightfall – Upon application, Unstable Affliction has a 20% chance to inflict Curse of Doom on a target in addition to any other curse.
C – Dark Soul: Misery – Your soul is heavy with the misery of fallen enemies, giving your periodic Affliction damage effects to have a 30% chance to do damage twice.
D – Kil’jaeden’s Cunning – You can cast non-instant spells while moving, but doing so [slows] you if you spend two consecutive rounds doing so. If you spend three consecutive rounds doing this, you will be [rooted].